
This weekend, the husband and I had an amazing opportunity to share special time with my family. So sit awhile and listen to our travels south and our weekend filled with sew much love, family fun, and an Aggie family photo session.
Friday night, the husband and I made the venture south, but of course had to make a stop at Buc-cees for some delicious treats, a chance to stretch our legs, and an embarrassing photo with our favorite beaver.
Saturday I spent the morning with my mama learning how to crochet.
I hope one day I will have her talent. As her mama before her, these ladies are extremely skillful when it comes to sewing, crocheting, needle work, etc. I had such a wonderful time catching up with my mama.
That afternoon, the husband and family tuned into the Aggie game as they took on the Arkansas Razorbacks. Sadly our team was not victorious, but we still enjoyed a fun afternoon and family photo session together.
Afterward, we enjoyed a delicious family dinner and movie night. Ray and I made chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and of course pumpkin and pecan pie.
... and to my amazing husband who continues to show me just how lucky in love this girl is!
Wishing you all a very Happy Fall!











No comments:
Post a Comment