Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Favorites!

I am absolutely in love with this amazing fall weather that has come to north Dallas. I love layering clothes, including a scarf in my wardrobe, the changing of leaves, and the coolness in the air. I love orange pumpkins and exploring patches with my husband... dreaming of the days that we will one day take our children to select and decorate their own. I love the smell of baking in our home and of course devouring tasty fall desserts. I love the warm decorations, theme parties, friend and family gathering and imagining all the things that I am thankful for. So here are some of my thoughts on this fabulous season and some of my fall favorites!

1. Pumpkin patches
2. Warm clothes
3. Thanksgiving meals
4. Theme parties
5. Gatherings with friends and families
6. Selecting pumpkins and carving
7. Fall decor
8. Fall scented candles
9. Pumpkin pie
10. Carmel Apple Cider

What are some of your fall favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails