Friday, September 9, 2011

Belated Birthday at Buca!


Tonight the husband and I joined our best friends at Buca di Beppo for my belated birthday dinner. We enjoyed tasty family style eats, delicious drinks, amazing conversation, and great catch up with friends. I absolutely love these people and am so blessed to have them in my life. We of course were missing some sweet friends but know we will all be together again soon. Here are some pictures from our night out celebrating Family Style at Buca!











It even ended with a fabulous celebratory song! What an amazing night with friends celebrating Twenty Seven years! When we returned home the puppies were all smiles! A truly blessed day indeed:)



His & Her Buca Celebration glasses

Today...
1. I enjoyed a fabulous belated birthday celebration with my best friends
2. I signed my professional teaching paper work
3. I drove to the school 3X as I forgot my camera right before dinner and had to make an additional trip back to the school
4. Bryson and Jacob met for the first time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails