



I even found a delicious RED WINE! After our tastings, we ventured to Eddy's Pizza Restaurant in Plano located on 15th and Custer. If you haven't been to Eddy's you are missing out. It has absolutely delicious Italian food in amazing portion sizes for an inexpensive price. Plus it is BYOB which was perfect as we dined on my new favorite Blueberry Merlot.

Once Ray and I returned home, we received a birthday package in the mail. When I opened the package, I found the most amazing gift inside. I received tons of Eric Carle children books. The husband sure knew the perfect way to this girl's heart.

What an absolutely amazing afternoon filled with awesome adventures, special birthday treats, and time spent with my husband. God has truly blessed me these 27 years and I cannot wait for all the moments to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment