
Twenty Seven! It still sounds absolutely crazy to me that I am officially 27 as I still get carded for Rated R movies and at restaurants. But it is true today is my birthday and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate! This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. I am so thankful that I have such an amazing cook as a husband!
After a wonderful morning of sleeping in, a delicious breakfast, and time with my husband and furbabies, it was time to get dressed and get ready for a day of celebration. I had received a message earlier in the weekend from our favorite Fant friends. The text included these words... "Birthday on a boat." I was sold. So after the hour and a half journey to Richland Chambers Lake we met up with Michael and Kristin and the Bragg family to enjoy a day of adventure. Our time included outdoor fun, washers, a delicious lunch, sundaes on Sunday, wake boarding, water spiders, and of course fun photo sessions. Enjoy some pictures of our fabulous day with friends and a wonderful birthday celebration!























And in celebration of my day I was actually able to stand up on the wake board for the very first time. Believe me... this picture doesn't look pretty (zoom in on the not so cute very focused scowl I have on my face) but shows my victorious moment. It was definitely one amazing day... filled with lots of laughs, great weather, tasty food, fun with friends, a little too much love from the local flies, and one of the largest water spiders I have ever seen that literally took my breath away due to my non stop laughing. What a blessing and a great way to start year Twenty Seven!



Sounds like you had a great weekend! Happy birthday!
ReplyDelete