I've always found the little things that make people tick interesting. These "tid bits" help to define one's character or personality. Well I thought today I would include some of these little tid bits or fun facts about me that many may not know...
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. I am addicted to Chapstick! (for those of you who know me... this is an easy one)
2. I am the baby of the family.
3. I absolutely love traveling... but would rather spend the time driving because (a) I'm actually afraid of flying and (b) I think that you get a better experience traveling by car which leads me to my next fun fact...
4. I love road trips with friends.
5. I love being organized but spontaneous.
6. I do consider my two puppies my "children" for now.
7. I would love to live in a different state but would hate to be that much further away from my family.
8. I love scary movies... but have a huge love for Lifetime Movie Network and anything that will make me cry. Basically this is anything that has Will Smith in it... who would have thought Fresh Prince could have that effect on me.
9. Every Sunday I like watching Bridezillas b/c I never believed there were ppl out there that are this crazy.
10. I would do anything for my friends and family!
11. Ray (of course) is the love of my life and makes me a better person. Plus I always told my mom that I would marry someone who could move both eyebrows up and down... He had me from the beginning:)
12. I love photography and scrapbooking.
13. I could talk to my mom every day of my life... and then some.
14. I love to dance... but sadly Ray can out dance me ;(
15. One day I would love to own my own business.
16. When I was younger the first car I wanted when I could drive was a teal pick up truck... not the case anymore. I have my eye set on a Nissan Murano... wishful thinking I know!
17. My favorite color is blue... but I have this amazing love for maroon, burgundy, and bordeaux.
18. I used to drink 5 Dr. Peppers a day in college until I started working for Texas ENT.
19. I love the smell of coffee but do not like the taste.
20. The one place I've always wanted to travel was Australia... mainly b/c of the accent. I love the accent... but now I would absolutely love to take an Alaskan cruise.
21. My favorite sport is dancing (which many might say is not a sport) b/c I lack many necessary hand/eye coordination skills to play other sports. Volleyball is a close second...again not too hot tho.
22. I still have a huge love for Taco Bell even though I know how bad it is for me.
23. I seriously would love to open up a chain restaurant of Fazoli's in Dallas because of their amazing bread sticks. Any investors?!?!
24. I would love to be a stay at home mommy (when that time comes)... still waiting on the lottery winings.
25. My favorite food is anything that is sadly considered a carb.
26. My favorite number is 7... before that whole I love the number "7" came out.
27. I will die a happy person if I know I've changed the life of just one person and helped bring Jesus Christ into their life.
Love,
Alicia
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago

4. You're in luck...we just happen to be going on one in days! YAY!!!
ReplyDelete7. no
11. Hilarious! I didn't know that :)
23. Michael's right there with you!
27. :-)