Monday, July 20, 2009

Lights... Camera.... Action... PHOTOGRAPHY!

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!

Saturday, July 18, Ray and I met Amber in Hagard Park in Plano to take some extra engagement photos. I am so happy with how they turned out. She did an amazing job! Amber thanks for being such a great friend! Let's just say... that I had to be fearless in a few... those who know me will soon understand what I mean. Hint Hint... I'm "walking" very "tall."

Enjoy the pictures and thank you again Mrs. Amber Stephens for some extra photography!

Here are a few of my favorites:)


Ray and I on a trolley car




I LOVE YOU!


In the gazebo gazing up at my love!


Here's the picture I mentioned earlier.
This is a lot higher up than it looks... but Ray was right.
It is such a beautiful picture.
This ones for you baby.


On the bridge




Kissing behind a tree!


My beautiful Ring!


Fun artsy picture!


We've also hired Dorothy Gautreaux as our wedding photographer. More pictures will soon follow...

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures girl!! I love love love the one of yall looking up in te gazebo and yall on the bridge!! All of them at SO cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails