On Saturday, August 15, Ray and I will be leaving Plano and moving more into the city of Dallas to be closer to work. To be honest, I am filled with mixed emotions. I'm excited for the new chapter in our lives. Within a few short months after our move, Ray and I will be newlyweds. I love the sounds of that!On the other hand we'll be leaving everything that we've become used to over the past two years. Our current home holds so many memories. I know it will be hard, but I do look forward to the challenge. I welcome the new experience and know this is merely temporary as we will be looking for our house within a year or two. But before we leave, I wanted to dedicate some blogging space to our current home in Plano.

Guest Bathroom

Picture of the front entrance of apartment

Living Room with new couches!

Master Bathroom!

Our park and training path

The bridge... where Kristin scared a poor old man:)

Mount Everest!
Here's to all the memories at our Plano Apartment. To our neighbors and friends who helped build those memories. To our running partners... we've shared laughs, tears, sweat, and hurt ankles (ok maybe just me). To every day of the past 2 years!
Love,
Alicia
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment