Our hearts have been involved in Three Trees for the past 6 years. It holds such a near and dear place in our hearts. I am so thankful that we get to grow our children up in a church that speaks to being the Hands and Feet of Jesus. To show love to others unconditionally and to love as He loves.
{Three Trees Sunday Worship Service as always brings tears to my eyes reminding us what the true reason for the season is... Jesus... and growing families in Christ.
Jesus is the true reason for the season as He is a gift...a gift to everyone!
{What a fantastic night of blessings, serving, relationships, and love! So thankful for this great team of people including Juan (not pictured) thankful for these great faces, for the fantastic time together, of delicious cookie treats, the hot chocolate run, and almost getting a space heater as we were a bit frozen. But with this said, it was all for HIS glory}
My role at Three Trees is to serve as the coordinator for interpreters. I send communications and set up approximately 100 bilingual speakers for the evening. I work with a fantastic staff member named Juan who I could not do this job without. We begin pretty much in July each year to prepare for our December Three Trees date. It is filled with excitement as I have worked with so many of these wonderful volunteers for years as well as a bit of anxiety as we increased the numbers to 50 more bilingual volunteers, but God is forever faithful and always provides. I am so incredibly thankful and humbled by this amazing opportunity to serve. After checking in our interpreter volunteers, I caught up with our ABF bible study and enjoyed an evening of serving and spending time hosting families. Here are a few pictures of our bible study group members.
{Colin, Tim, Chase}











No comments:
Post a Comment