This NYE we gave our kids lots of love as we said our good-byes and made our way out for an adult only night at NYLO with friends to welcome our 2018.
We give the greatest thanks to Oma and Opa who loved on our littles while we were away. I'm so thankful for this special relationship!
Tonight we did FANCY well! For dinner, our sweet friends met at The Silver Fox in Plano. The food and drinks were absolutely delicious and the company was top notch.
I do have to say we really did enjoy the wine selection. Plus it had a perfect name, Raymond! Our night was filled with adult only time, delicious drinks, fun décor (the moving balloons made my heart happy), dancing, a fun game of pool, and time spent with amazing friends. It was the perfect way to ring in the New Year!
Happy New Years Eve!
{My fancy date for the evening
The husband & I}
















No comments:
Post a Comment