Dear Liam Love,
What an exciting, crazy, adorable, challenging, but overall unforgettable year (almost) two that we have spent together. You are my littlest love and I thank God daily that we were gifted you. My rainbow baby, there is an incredible bond that we have and I know God has such a perfect and wonderful plan for you. You have made so much growth in the last few months. I can't keep up. You are my rough and tumble, my speed racer, my giggle box, strong hand thrower, you are my silly and my wiggle. You love to run circles, spin around, fall to the ground, go bonk. Your current favorite is shouting "ta-da!" before you do something naughty. You love wearing sunglasses upside down, a sock or glove on one hand, and are sadly a huge biter. We definitely have our defiant struggles but mommy knows it's a phase and I'm praying a special book I bought off Amazon might make a difference. Teeth are not for biting. I mean we are working through it. You love to laugh. Love anything round or a toy that can be thrown. You love cars and ramps. You call your paci a sassy (previously a pappi). You have been off bottles for month but are finally loving your cups. You are my eater and are not picky like your sister. Thank goodness. You finally found your sleep but sadly have lost it due to cold and congestion. This Christmas you were green for most of our two week break, but still you were filled with energy and spice. You have so many new words. Some of your favorites are, yes, sassy-paci, mik-mlk, Auby, sissy, yogut-yogurt, ta-da, book, monkey, car, puppy, down, stair, up, sak-snack, hat, hug, etc. You attempt saying almost any word. In regards to activities you love to give hugs, blow kisses, wave high, throw things, play with your sister. You love to sing when I rock you which may be my favorite thing in the entire world when I enjoy your snuggles. You have begun holding hands recently and it's beyond words adorable. You enjoy watching movies, eating snacks, running through the house, playing ball, going to the park and climbing, etc. You still want to be carried downstairs and will throw a fit but you can easily slide on your belly yourself. You do not like to be told no and still have a very loud octave range. You may not be a fan of traveling but are learning to enjoy it. You LOVE chapstick as much as your mama and are the best little snuggle bug. Your peek a boo is adorable. Sending love and hugs to our youngest and thankful for your crazy and fun personality. You will lead one day sweet boy!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment