This
Valentine's Day was filled with love and sweet family time. I am so thankful for my
adorable loves as they make my heart full each and every day. Plus it was so fun to celebrate a few family firsts.
{Liam's 1st LOVE day!}
{DIY Heart Day Shirts}
This Valentine's Day mommy was a little behind on the buying adorable heart day shirts for the kiddos. So I decided to make my own. Since I knew I would have extra material left over, I thought it would be a fun surprise to have matching shirts. I think they turned out pretty adorable.
{Happiest of Heart Days to my Loves}
{My Littlest Liam Love}
Sweets for my sweets!
For breakfast, we took the kiddos to Hurts donuts. Hurts was so good! It is a specialty donut shop that has just recently opened. The lines may be a bit long, but the food absolutely delicious. Aubrey had fun picking out a few of her favorites.
{My sweets with my sweet}
{My two favorite boys}
{Aubrey Rose & Rainbow Unicorn}
Our Valentine's was all about the love of family. It was relaxed and very sweet. I'm thankful for this special day to remember what
Heart Day is all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment