{March is tWINNING!}
...
This March we have shared in some pretty amazing moments together. I feel like the days are flying by as we are about to celebrate Liam's first birthday AND I am wrapping up my first year as a stay at home mom. It will be summer before we know it. So many wonderful and unforgettable moments have taken place over the past month, some favorites, some challenges, but all have grown us and made us stronger. This month I decided to start a new post label on Instagram labeled Mama Marching Moments. My first began with this picture. I've realized Instagram and life has been taken over by adorable baby pictures full of my two littlest loves. It represents the amazing moments of mamahood when I felt like I'm winning or moments too perfect to forget. But then comes real life, the messy moments, the days (months... year) without sleeping, the ups, the downs, the eating of feelings, the fact that I'm writing this in a bathroom. Yep. I've been there. So I decided this March I' going to have my mama Marching on moments... truths that will set me free and say I'm gonna get back up again (thank you Trolls for your lovely theme songs). So here's my first mama Marching on moment for the month. I gave myself some pampering time while little man was working on his loud octave range battling his afternoon nap. I attempted curling my hair and even put on lipstick! Winning!
We enjoyed the Village Express with Cassidy and Logan. These are my favorite little maze runners.
We enjoyed a morning of wood building fun with our Fant friends at Home Depot. These are the cutest little builders around.
Family Wagon rides are our new favorite. Plus the weather has been gorgeous these past few weeks
Crafting is always one of mommy's favorite things to do with my little miss. We enjoyed reading several new stories. Pizza Pat is our new current favorite. Crafting can be fun and delicious. She then decided we needed to have our own pepperoni pizza for snack. How can you say no to that?
{Jumpstreet Fun with our Fantlet ladies}
{Pretty Princesses at Gigi's 2nd Birthday Celebration}
{Aubrey is CG Strong!
Thankful for CG Trainer, Lesa who reminds me we get stronger each day!}
These cuties are anything but little couch potatoes. We have been prince and princesses, played in the garden, read stories, made pizza crafts, enjoyed several picnics, and wrestled... per our Liam love.
Enjoying God's amazing sunsets.
Family Mall Play
This little giggle box had the best day! We are celebrating two great naps and one happy boy which makes this mama even happier.
{Just call me Sam- Ray is the perfect daddy and made the perfect Green Eggs and Ham dinner to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday}
{Hand Print Lorax Crafts}
{Aubrey asked to take a picture with mommy putting on our "chopstick"}
{Sunday smiles before church. Owl always LOVE you!}
A morning of crafting, eating crayons, and making rainbow snakes. Thank you Pinterest for some good ole fashion hands on fun. But hand painting with Liam may have been overdoing it.
Celebrating FOUR years of Fantlet love at ASI gymnastics
This tumbling tot was a mover and groover today at the girls' party, but I love how he took a second to give mommy this sweet smirk!
Birthday girls
{Fun Village Passengers and Yogurt Treats}
Enjoyed dinner with my firsty ladies at Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar
Party at the Playground.
Kick off to Lucky Duck Kids Club Fun at Watters Creek
Loved spending sweet lady time with my gal pals at Mi Cocina for a ladies night out. Thankful for these amazing mama friends, church ladies, and girls we can just be real with.
Spring Forward Jammie Day at Church
{Saturday Picnic at Hope Park}
{We loved seeing our Duke friends at the Park}
{Our almost ONE year old at Hope Park}
{Saturday Date Day with my Daughter and Diny the Dinosaur. We enjoyed a special day at the Dollar Movies watching Moana.}
{Liam enjoying his big boy sippy cup}


{Enjoying sweet time with the littles before mommy's study of Acts at Bible Church}
{Fellowship with our Bible Study at Jumpstreet}
{My biggest beauty}
{My beautiful Belle}
{Parker, Nolan, and Aubrey}
{Lunch with friends at Olive Garden}
Mr. Ratchet and Gigi
{Eva Mae & Aubrey}
{I like my little man a little wild and crazy}
{Sunflower crafts at Bible Church}
This kid may not always love hats, but give him a box and he will wear it all day! Love his silly.
{Watching tv with daddy}{Saturday Date Day with my Daughter and Diny the Dinosaur. We enjoyed a special day at the Dollar Movies watching Moana.}
{Liam enjoying his big boy sippy cup}

{Aubrey is getting CG strong! Working out isn't always easy, but with my little helper, it keeps me motivated. Plus when asked what mommy's job or work is... her response is always "working out."}

{Fellowship with our Bible Study at Jumpstreet}
{My biggest beauty}
{My beautiful Belle}
{Parker, Nolan, and Aubrey}
{Lunch with friends at Olive Garden}
Mr. Ratchet and Gigi
{Eva Mae & Aubrey}
{I like my little man a little wild and crazy}
{Sunflower crafts at Bible Church}

























































No comments:
Post a Comment