Thursday, March 23, 2017

Always Be my Baby & our ONEderful New Adventures!

To my handsome little Liam, my most precious and littlest snuggle bug. You and your sister are our most precious gifts and both reminders of God's grace and the true miracle of life. You are God made perfect and help make my heart whole. I never knew the amount of love my heart could hold, how it continues to expand. You have taught me love beyond understanding, you have grown me, challenged me, and love me. You call me ma-ma.

I love you for all that you are and all that you will be. From the moment I knew you would join our family to the months spent listening to my heart beat and hearing yours, to the moment I held your sweet body, I have loved you. You are all boy, my rough and tumble, my loud little Liam, the happiest little boy with the best little giggles. You are oh so adored.

Today is my final day with my 11 month old. I blinked. Tomorrow you turn ONE. 

From the day you were born you never wanted to be put down. So serious. So snuggly. So perfect. Loving you has always been easy. But your sweet beginning was anything but. Your poor first months were so hard on you sweet boy. Colic, endless nights, upset tummy, reflux, latch issues. Days were long. But now as you approach your first birthday so many of those challenging moments are a thing of the past. You are perfect. God grew our family. We are so incredibly thankful He chose us to be your parents. I know you will do great things. My prayer for you is that you walk with him all your days and know you have a God and He is greater than all. May you be the spiritual leader for each relationship you make. May you live each day fully, love harder, pray daily, love those around you, and be the light for your heavenly father. May you make mistakes and grow from them. May you grow in character, in love, in determination. Failure is a part of growing. You aren't living if you aren't failing daily. May you learn to fly!

So as we are on the eve of your time as a babe and growing up before my eyes, I pray for countless adventures. May they be ONEderful! So here is to our first 364 days of life... of precious moments in time. While some challenged us, grew us, loved on us, made us ugly cry, they all gave us this incredible life. This imperfectly, perfect amazing life.

Cue the ugy crying! I adore you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails