I just love my two twinsies at church! Happy Sunday.
A sweet stop at Double Dip for dessert!
Adoring my sweet baby cuddles before nap time today. #mommyaubylove
I love my little bit shy girl as she knows when to turn the charm on with sweet little friends. Love her baby interactions.
House is an absolute mess. Laundry is strung out in about 3 rooms.
Counters are covered in the kitchen and to be honest I have no clue how
long the laundry has been sitting in the dryer... Oops! But our little
family trip to Hope Park and dinner at Cheezies made any troubles of the
day disappear!
Dog pile with my Fantlet babes. Aubs was a bit confused but I couldn't stop cracking up. Love these kids and sweet Tuesday Mama moments together.
3D Cloud fun with my firsties.
She has the most beautiful eyes and they are for Mickey.
I adore Auby's little piggies this morning. Happy Tuesday! And yes this babe is sitting on her plastic slide in the living room. Gotta love as it is her new favorite "chair"
I absolutely love this sweet family! We had so much fun at Casa Ritas. So much salsa was eaten by my babe. Love our time with friends and baby Robert.
We enjoyed a fun Saturday afternoon at the Dallas Zoo. While Auby loved the animals, dinosaurs were not exactly her favorite. She did seem to really enjoy the train.












No comments:
Post a Comment