Sunday, April 5, 2015

Good, Good Father: Easter Family Addition

Lord,
You are a good, good father
                                                  lyrics by Housefires
 
It's who you are, It's who you are
It's who you are
And I'm loved by you
It's who I am, It's who I am
It's who I am
  Because you are perfect in all of your ways
You are perfect in all of your ways
You are perfect in all of your ways to us
I am perfectly reminded how truly perfect our God is. I am so thankful for a God that is more than I'll ever be. It is by faith that I walk each day and I'm so thankful to share the love of our Father to this baby beauty. I am so head over heels for this crazy life and for this beautiful family. God is good all the time. You are a good, good father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails