Saturday, April 11, 2015

April Instagram 2015: Week 2

Monday: 
Our Sunday song lead to this great reminder.
 
{Outdoor slide play with Auby}
Tuesday:
 {Are these not the cutest little flower friends? Love studying earth science with my firsties.}

Wednesday:
 {The only size 5 shoe I could find at Walmart that I didn't hate.} They are growing on me and seem perfect for spring.
Thursday
{Getting ready for the hot dog dance on Mickey this morning. She's a hand holder and a "pick me up peez" fan:) Happy Thursday!}
 {Auby's 18 month (and 2 days) doctor's appointment}
Friday
{We had the distinct privilege of meeting distinguished author and illustrator, Mr. David Catrow.}

Saturday
 
 {I loved seeing this amazing 3rd grader play her heart out on the ice today!}
 {Someone loved our little yogurt date after the hockey game.}
 {Downtown McKinney Arts in Bloom Festival}
 {Auby loves her new little loveys from the festival.}


Thankful for a memorable week in April 2015 with my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails