Thursday, September 18, 2014

So Sweet Baby Brushwood Baby Shower

 
It was such a special and sweet treat (pun totally intended) to celebrate one of my favorite mamas and best gal pals, Kaylan. On Friday, September 5th, a few of our besties got together for a dessert party and baby shower to celebrate baby Elliot who is expected to make his debut in mid December. I just love his mother and am so thankful for her. While states separate our girl's college group, I love these ladies and am so thankful for the moments that we share as friends and mamas. So here is a large picture post of our sweet evening of catching up, opening baby loot, and all the sweetness of friendship.
 
{décor & presents}
{Sweet Table}
{Kaylan & Kristin}
{The Little Mama}
{Baby Shoes}
{Kaylan & Mumzy}
I surely do love these mamas and besties. Their friendship has brought so much joy into my life. I am so thankful we had an opportunity to celebrate this next chapter and adventure in our lives. Happy Baby Shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails