Celebrating my 30th birthday began with pampering and pedicures and ended with an exciting toga party...or better referred to as a too-ga party by my bestie's four-year old son, Bryson. While I knew that a few friends would be getting together for what I thought was just a small hang out... I had NEVER expected a Toga Party. I couldn't have been more excited and of course more thankful. I am so thankful for my husband and best friend, Kristin, for making this day so very special and memorable. So here's to our first Toga Party, to fun theme gatherings, to great friendships, delicious food, adorable baby play time, and amazing fun with friends.
{Kristin and I}
{The food and décor}
{The Hanks & Baby Kayleigh}
{Jenn & Ellie}
{The Zoutendams & baby Audrey}
{The kiddos at play}
{Me and my little}
{Michael and the Fantlet Twins}
{Happy 30th with cake}
{The Birthday Song}
{More Hank Fun}
{Steph, Kristin, and the kiddos}
{Audrey got in on the cake eating}
{ABF Ladies and Babes}
{The Zoutendams, Zellners, & Hanks}
{Jenn and I with our little ladies}
{McLean Family}
{The Besties and the babes}
{If You're Happy and You Know it:}
{Girls just want to have fun}
{Up, Up, and Away!
Jacob-3 and Bryson-4}
What an amazing 30 years it has been! I am so thankful for all of the amazing memories made and the people who have made those memories an adventure!


Looks like a lot of fun!! Happy 30th!!
ReplyDelete