Monday, April 23, 2012

Running Through my Mind!

There have been lots of tidbits running through my mind. So I wanted to jot down a few of them to update my blog.

- I will be teaching summer school as a kindergarten teacher for the first half of summer.
- Our favorite activity after a long day at work is to sit outside on the patio and play with the pups.
- I hate bugs!
- I am so excited to celebrate my sister-in-law's graduation from nursing school early this May with our Zellner family.
- I am attempting to get ready for swim suit season.
- My kiddos will be completing their final tests over the next two weeks. I am so proud of their hard work and am thankful for them. I am also excited to be wearing jeans during this testing period:)
- I love plants and pray I do not kill them. I may not have the green thumb I'd like to have.
- We will (most likely) go to Ray's 10 year high school graduation this summer.
- I am digging the gummies right now.

What are some of your fun tidbits... that are RUNNING through your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails