Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lazy Sunday


This weekend has been a whirlwind of exciting activities. From Friday's preparation, to Saturday's birthday celebration, we are happy but exhausted. This morning we awoke to more crazy storms, but quickly made our way to church as the husband and I would be serving our week in Joyland with the 4 year olds. This morning we had an excited bunch of kiddos that were filled to brim with energy. After several cute lessons and crafts, it was time to leave and return home. Today has been a great day of relaxation, of filling up the sink with dirty dishes, leaving the clothes baskets filled, munching on unhealthy food (this one I'm sure to regret tomorrow when we go to the gym;) playing with the pups, and watching a few redbox movies. I wish everyone a wonderful Sunday... especially a lazy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails