Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday Pedicures and Shopping!

Happy Friday! And what a GOOD FRIDAY it was!

We had hopes (small at best) that we would wake up early enough to go work out at 5AM, but quickly determined that sleeping in on our day off would be much more beneficial. I am so thankful that Ray took the day off as it gave us plenty of time to spend together out enjoying such a beautiful day. This morning we were met with a bit of a scare as Mattie accidentally pottied in the house but it was filled with blood. (I know a little TMI). But we quickly got her in to see the vet. She was diagnosed with a bladder infection and put on meds but she seems to be feeling a lot better already. After we dropped little miss off at the house to rest, the husband and I had planned on some relaxing pedicures. I was so excited as this was Ray's first time to go and was a fun activity for us to do together.




From heated towels, warm rocks, salt scrubs, and the massaging chair... it was amazing as always. Ray's face on the other hand was priceless.



For lunch, Ray and I made our way to the shops off of Bethany and enjoyed a delicious meal at Bonnie Ruth's French Bistro. It was absolutely delicious and a super cute cafe.



After lunch and being extremely full, we made our way to Garden Ridge to look for a few items for the home. We ended up finding quite a few things for a really great deal including a new rug, lights to be hung from the deck, and a few other pieces. But after a long day of walking and searching, we found some time to play!



Another magical stop to Sams... and we found PATIO FURNITURE! We absolutely love it and can't wait for it to be delivered next Wednesday. We truly have been blessed in regards to our home and little pieces that were left by the previous owner and our absolutely amazing gift from our friends the Fants... a grill!

It was a very GOOD FRIDAY! I am thankful for all of the amazing blessings given! Wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails