Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Taste of Our May Weekend!

We were told that North Dallas would be experiencing horrible weather from Friday to the following Tuesday. Well thank goodness meteorologists are typically mistaken as we had absolutely beautiful weather for this weekends many fun activities.

Saturday afternoon Ray and I traveled to Addison to enjoy a little taste of summer as well as many tastings and tours of local eateries in what is called Taste Addison. This year we met up with a few couples including the Gathings and sweet baby Harley, Whitney and her man Doug, as well as Whitney's brother and brother's girlfriend. The group enjoyed many tasty treats including random samples, my lunch from Los Lupes including fabulous combo nachos and a drink, Ray's Fish and Chips from The Londoner, and many more. We also enjoyed several tastings from Robert Mondavi's Winery in Napa and amazing frozen wine based margaritas from various restaurants. Here are a few pictures of our outing.



My Checkpast Ladies including Whitney, Sally, baby girl Harley (at almost 6 months) and myself

Ray and I at Taste Addison

Tasting and Tour of Robert Mondavi's Wine
Wine is Passion

I love asking random people for photographs as it is always imperfect perfection. I do think a 1,2,3, countdown would have helped us out. But I do love the ever famous "action" group shot.

Here is a much better version of our group shot at Taste Addison

Whit, Doug, and Baby Harley

Sally and Paul Gathings

Mama with her furbabies. I heart my Tobs and Mattison!

Saturday night after our return home, we ventured over for dinner with the Fants including Bryson or B-rice as Ray calls him. We had such a great time with our friends, enjoyed an amazing dinner... seriously I'm so going to have to make that chicken... it was delicious:), and a fun time with sweet boy Bryson. I swear he has gotten so big and I love all of his new words and tricks. Here are a few cute pictures of Ray with Bryson playing "miniature" golf, giving big hugs, and making fun faces. Mr. Ray is of course super silly:) I love these two boys.



Sunday after a great time in Joyland with our kiddos we spent a few hours with our friends the Dukes including Duckee, Adam, and baby Jacob. Finally!!! For the past several weeks it seemed as though whenever we had a visit planned I would get sick from my kiddos at school so it was soooo nice to get to catch up with our friends and see how much Jacob had grown. Here are a few pictures from our hang out Sunday afternoon. At almost four months baby Jacob is such a big boy and so adorable.


The Ladies with baby Jacob

Adam, Ray, and Jacob



This weekend was definitely a great weekend with old friends and new little friends alike. Only 10 more days of school until Summer. I absolutely cannot wait to spend more quality time with these sweet faces. Happy weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails