
Last week I was just mentioning to my ELC ladies at work... while knocking on wood... I exclaimed just how amazing it was that I had really only been sick about two times this whole year. Being that it was my first year in the education field I pretty much thought myself lucky. Well I guess the point that I am getting at is that one should never knock on wood. Ha! I have been sick now for almost a full week. At one point it was thought to be strep, now a sinus infection, and of course add a stomach bug headache and cough on top of it all. I am pretty sure I would now like every child to be tested before entering the classroom. Ha. But I totally understand this will never be the case so for now I will suffer through, while taking off work today, and sleeping for hours on end until this episode is over as well. So come on immune system buck up because I plan on staying in the education field for a good long while. So for now... all I have are updates to post.
1. Last week the husband and I tried no television for a full week. Let's say I made it to Thursday.
2. Since being sick, I have enjoyed several dinner and movie nights with my husband and furbabies
3. I have been given an opportunity to work two ESY summer school sessions.
4. I will be searching for full time employment for the Fall of 2011 as a TEACHER! If unable will continue as a TA for my ELC classroom.
5. This week is Teacher's Appreciation Week. We are enjoying a full week of sweet gifts and the right to wear jeans all week! Gosh I love teaching:)
6. I absolutely am looking forward to our visit to Sugar Land for Memorial Day Weekend.
7. I cannot wait for our vacation to Mexico!
8. I stayed home from work today due to a sinus infection and a tummy bug
9. The husband and I enjoyed $.075 movie last Tuesday at Cinemark in Plano. Love inexpensive date nights with the husband.
10. Next week I am looking forward to a half day with the kiddos at school and will be hosting the birthday celebration for two of my ELC ladies.
11. Next Thursday, our ELC will be celebrating our Teacher of the Year at the Plano T.O.Y Award Banquet.
12. Next Friday, the ladies will be getting together for our monthly movie ladies night at the casa de Trout!
13. Next Saturday I'll be getting my hair done. I can't wait for a fun day of pampering!
14. Next Sunday, I'll be celebrating a sweet friend from my Honeymooner's ABF, She is having a baby shower.
That is all the updates for now. Wishing you all wonderful and healthy weeks ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment