Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NINE YEARS


Nine years ago I met the absolute love of my life. Who would have known that two kids in high school would start a relationship, continue to grow together, fall in love, and get married. I am so thankful for the best friend and husband that God has given me. I couldn't be more blessed.

That afternoon I received a beautiful gift at school from my husband. The note read, "It's unbelievable how, after nine years, my love for you can continue to grow year after year. You have had my heart for nine years and will have it forever more. All my love, Raymond" That night we dinned at Paesano's Italian Restaurant. It was an absolute perfect celebration of nine amazing years together. I cannot wait to see what else God has in store for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails