Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Early April Update!


This week has already produced several happenings including fun days at school, intense work outs, relaxing nights at home with my husband and furbs or furbabies as previously labeled.


1. This week is TAKS week. While this portion of TAKS does not entirely affect our kiddos it does provide for a few minor changes in our students' schedules. This was definitely not easy but something that we dealt with and learned to quickly adapt.

2. This Friday is our second ELC ladies' night. I am looking forward to enjoying a fun day of yummy treats for lunch and then dinner and a movie with my fabulous work ladies.

3. This week I have continued my work outs at Oakpoint after school and continue to stay on a healthy track. My motivation....In two months and two days, Ray and I will be joining friends in Cozumel, Mexico... enjoying some fun in the sun, tasty drinks, games, dancing, and a full 6 days of rest and relaxation. As noted on facebook I have some how thrown out the idea of increasing cardio and just increasing the incline. I have found you lose more calories in this manner. And within two months hopefully my efforts will for sure pay off.

4. This weekend Ray will be enjoying a guys weekend that will include fishing/hunting/and other manly things that go along with those categories. Ha. I am very excited for him and while I will miss him I am excited to have a weekend to relax.

That is all to report at this time. Enjoying a night at home after a long work out. Hello Hulu and the couch. You are calling my name:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails