With the Summer right around the corner and our vacation to Cozumel within the next few months, I knew it was time to get in shape. I have loved viewing friend's blogs reading their fitness and weight loss journeys. They were all so very motivational... so I too jumped on the wagon.This past Monday both Ray and I joined the Plano rec center and the rest is history. Last week I worked out Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Next week I will also add in 30-45 minutes of walking with a friend from work then the additional work outs. Today was one of the harder training days probably from all the amazing food I have had lately but definitely much needed. I will keep you all updated on my work outs as a way to keep myself accountable. So here's to enjoying a fabulous and healthy summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment