Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Updates!


As assumed my days are quickly drawing to a close at work and things are quickly picking up daily at home. April 2011 has been such a whirlwind of events and I definitely want to make sure I include them on the blog... (in no exact order)

- Ray participated and conquered Warrior Dash on 4/17/11 with good friends including Michael Fant, Dustin Hoes, and Mike Wiley
- April 8-10 Ray enjoyed a guys weekend of hunting/fishing/exploring
- We are getting into shape at the Plano Rec Center
- I received my new passport in the mail yesterday. I am so ready for our vacation to Mexico in early June!
- Details to come for next fall and for summer school
- Enjoyed celebrating my husband's 27th birthday!
- Thursdays I join my husband in Allen as his number one fan for his Frisbee League
- The pups have not been enjoying these thunderstorms that North Dallas has been experiencing
- Ray and I will be celebrating 9 years together on April 20, 2011
- One of my besties will be celebrating her birthday on April 21. Happy Birthday to our Mrs. Brushwood:)
- We will be visiting our family for Memorial Day weekend. I cannot wait to see my our family including my brother-in-law and sweet niece who will be traveling from Alabama
- The husband and I will be joining our ABF class on May 1 to serve in our community for Engage Sunday
- Next week I will be enjoying a short 4 day week

Wishing you all wonderful April Funtivities!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Y'all have been together nine years? I can only hope to look so in love and happy as you two are nine years in! I swear you two look like glowing newlyweds in every pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute!!! That really means the world to me. I can't believe it either. We definitely have been through a lot together but I am so thankful to have my best friend by my side:) I also love watching you and your beautiful family grow. I can only hope to have such a precious family as yours one day. Here's to adventures:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails