Bryson turns One...
...almost:)
This past Saturday we shared in a special Elmer The Patchwork Elephant themed first birthday party for sweet Bryson. While I absolutely cannot believe how quickly time flies... I am so excited for the next chapters in his life and wish the Fant family so much love on all of their new adventures. Enjoy some pictures from the party.
This past Saturday we shared in a special Elmer The Patchwork Elephant themed first birthday party for sweet Bryson. While I absolutely cannot believe how quickly time flies... I am so excited for the next chapters in his life and wish the Fant family so much love on all of their new adventures. Enjoy some pictures from the party.

Our elephant themed card:)

Sweet themed decor


The group celebrating Baby B

Kristin and I with Bryson

Sweet sisters with the birthday boy

Aunt Jenn and B playing with balloons.

The super yummy homemade 5 tier cake and B's first smash cake

Bryson and his smash cake

sweet and sticky fingers

Mama Duckee at 22 weeks with her sweet boy!

The soon-to-be mama and daddy!

Bryson and his new blow up elephant toy from Ray.

B loving his balloons
...
His party was an absolute success. It will be so amazing to watch him grow. Congrats to the little man and to celebrating one super special year and all those to come!



you're makin me look bad...posting before his own mama!! haha just kidding! Had so much fun with yall!! Also, I borrowed a couple pictures :)
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!!!
Girl that just means I have more time on my hands... and yes I do love the little boy so of course I had to post rather immediately! I love your pics and so glad you took some of mine as well. Makes me feel good:) hehe. So I hope its ok I took one of yours:) He's just a cutie and we love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw these photos. B is so cute..I love the second cake for Bryson to "smash". I have never made a 5 layer cake before. Looks like he had a great time.
ReplyDelete