
I love that it is really starting to feel like the Christmas season here in North Texas. In school we've already started to decorate for the holiday and start some pretty cute Christmas/Holiday crafts. I cannot believe how quickly this season is flying by. With about 2 school weeks left before the Christmas break and all that is going on this season, it is nice to have a nice relaxing night at home with the husband and furbabies. Tonight I enjoyed a night at home with the family of four. Ray and I rented two Christmas movies, enjoyed some tasty starbucks, and cuddled up on the couch in our pjs. I absolutely love all the wonderful and RELAXING holiday funtivities! Again it's all about the simple things!

What are some of your holiday favorites?

I love Christmas music, wrapping paper and huddling around our outdoor firepit making s'mores!
ReplyDelete