
The week before Christmas vacation has been absolutely amazing. We have endulged ourselves in tasty treats, festive dress, and fun holiday craft projects with the kids. I truly do love being in the teaching field. This week our school has gone retro for the Christmas holiday. We've enjoyed wearing jeans, Christmas shirts, both retro and tacky sweaters, and even an offer to dress like the Brady Bunch. So enjoy some festive pics of our Teacher Tidings!
Thursday afternoon, after an amazing staff holiday lunch... our school announced it's Teacher of the Year! I couldn't be more excited about the results as it was my teacher Shannon Wallace who was named. I couldn't think of someone more deserving of this title. Plus who better to present the flowers to her other than her two very excited daughters.
After the award, it was the time that we had all waited (and planned) for... the Snowman gift exchange. Let's just say that it almost went south, but my ladies know how to hold their own and went home with the snowmen coffee mugs.

Wallace and Garrett with their mugs... and sweet Emma!

The results of our exchange!
Oh and I love love love my new snowman:) Thanks Jess!
...
PISD scheduled a half day for Friday. It was a day for parties, our All Day Cafe put on my the Sped Team, and a day to exchange lots and lots of Christmas goodies. These were some that I had given... including cute monogrammed polka dot ornaments for each teacher, homemade chocolate covered pretzels, hot chocolate, apple cidar, and a red/green stockings.

Teacher Gifts
Our New Festive Decorations
So here's to wonderful tidings of teacher joys and to having two wonderful weeks off. Until the New Year...


No comments:
Post a Comment