Sunday, May 14, 2017

Our Liam Love, our BIG 13ish Month Boy!

I'm not exactly sure when it happened. When did my tiny babe turn into a BIG boy? I know when you turned a year, it hit me hard, but it seems that with every day that passes, I get a new little glimpse of the adorable toddler you will be. Those eyes and lashes, that dimple, your perfect smile, that little gap, your very wild and crazy hair, and all of your boy personality just melt this mama's heart. Being your mom (and your big sister) has truly been the best job of my life. So happy 13ish months to you handsome boy. So enjoy a post of things, of moments in time, of memories, a small glimpse into your precious personality. May you always know who you are, that you are God-made perfect, and that you are oh so loved my Liam love.
 {May the 4th be with you!}
 
This has been such a fun month. To watch you grow, to watch you take on the world on your own two feet. This month you began to take your first official steps. You may be a little rocky on your feet but soon I know you'll be running in no time.

You also have begun to use silverware. You love to feed yourself and are actually pretty darn good at it. Forks are your favorite but it seems that a quick love of spoons is following. Some days you are my crazy eater and can out eat your 3.5 year old sister and at other times, you are my typical grazer that eats small amounts many times a day.

Favorite foods: You love almost everything. You enjoy fruits and meats mainly but you'll eat vegetables as well. You like strawberries, grapes, bananas, apples, watermelon and recently kiwi. You like meatballs and ground turkey, lunch meat, chicken nuggets, beans, cereal, pasta, and have been fully on milk and water since 11 months. Mommy is trying pretty hard to get rid of bottles, but you just aren't ready for that yet.

You adore your sister and want to be everywhere she is. You also tend to want everything she has. It's a learning process but you are doing well most days. You do love to hit and bite but we are working through it. You have no problem voicing your opinion and will let us know what you think. Boy do you talk. You say lots of sounds but our favorite words are mama, dada and what I think is daddy, and GO! I think "go" is actually my favorite. As we leave each day in the car, I always say, "G-O spells..." and you and your sister both repeat "GO!" It is super cute.You point to a lot of things and seem to say similar sounds, but I haven't figured them out yet. You also know how to bark like a puppy. Also on the dog note, you and Mattie are not friends. You would like to love all over her, but sadly she's not a big fan and stays away from those very strong loving arms and hands.

{Sunday Fun Day Portrait with Daddy}
Your laugh is contagious and you love cuddles. You will even hug when asked.
You love your daddy. You love playing and dancing. You love music and exploring new things. You can turn on a light switch. You love crawling upstairs and your new freedom in walking. You will watch a bit of tv and will climb in my arms when certain songs come on in the movie, Moana, to dance with me. You raise your arms and make lots of noise.

sliding, see-sawing
and playing with friends while mommy works out.
 You love lunch dates to Chick-fil-a with mommy's friends

 and taking fun pictures with mommy and sissy.
Mommy loves your hair, squishy cheeks, dimple, gorgeous lashes, and that smirk!
I adore you spunky monkey. You are my wiggles and giggles. My scream and laugh out love little nugget. You are my energy filled cuddle bug that knows what he wants and goes for it.You are all boy as I'm told. You are determined and you know what you want. You surely go for it. You have an arm and can throw... typically it is your paci, bottle, or toy.  You like to play games.
With each day that passes, a new and fun little piece into your personality opens and I'm loving new things each and every day. You do challenge me which grows me as your mommy. We are still not sleeping through the night. It is a work in progress. I love you so much my Liam Love and I'm incredibly thankful and blessed that God chose your daddy and I to be your parents. Happy 13 ish months big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails