Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Our First Snow 2016

North Dallas reached a low of 19 degrees with a slight chance of snow. While our winter weather had been in the low digits, we have been without powdery white for some time. Then I quickly looked out the window and saw a slight dusting of  beautiful white. Liam's first snow!
 
I think mommy was much more excited than the littles. I ran upstairs to gather all the "winter wear" we had but was probably a bit unprepared for the kiddos. Aubrey's first reaction was to remind me that winter was cold and messy. Brother seemed to really enjoy the little bits falling from the sky.

Once in the wagon, they both seemed to enjoy our "winter snow" a little more. While it was definitely a short visit out in our Texas snow, it was fun to celebrate winter and Liam's first "snow day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails