Lunch Date at Skeeters
Friday afternoon, Ray and I took the Alabama Zs out for lunch and a family visit.
{Uncle Ray with the nieces and nephew}
{Aunt Tassie & Uncle Ryan with our biggest}
Christmas Eve
The day before Christmas, we made our way to my sister-in-law's house for the day. As baby Harper had only arrived a few weeks before, it was a great space for relaxing, enjoying family, and loving on our newest little love and her mama.
There is always something so magical watching the love of my life hold a precious miracle. I loved seeing Ray with baby Harper. She was precious and perfect.
{Today Liam is 9 months old}
{Olivia adores her baby cousins}
{Ryan & Becky}
{Olivia loves Harper}
{Aunt Rachel Love}
{Olivia's little shadow}
{Aunt Tassie & Uncle Ryan}
{The Gents and Harper}
{Aunt Tassie Love}
{Andrew and his brother}
Merry Christmas
We are Merry and Bright this season love my Prince and Princess.
{I adore these special outfits made by my sweet friend, Courtney}
{Papa Z, Liam, and Aubrey}
{Grammy helping Liam open gifts}
{Kendall-21, Jacob-14, and Olivia-9}
{Rachel and Ryan}
{The Aunties and baby Harper}
{The Grandbabes}
{My two men celebrating Liam's 1st Christmas}
{Opening gifts with mommy}
{Andrew, Rachel, and Harper}
{Ryan and Jacob}
{The magic of Christmas}
{The ladies}
{Nana and Liam love}
{Daddy and his son}
I am always so thankful for beautiful time spent with loved ones in celebration during the holidays. I love that we were surrounded with the love of family.












































No comments:
Post a Comment