On Saturday, November 1, the husband, babe, and I packed our car for a small road trip to Yesterland Farms in Canton, TX. We met up with our Fantlet friends around noon and enjoyed a full afternoon of pumpkin patching, delicious eats, rides and games, a petting zoo, playground, and even some pig races.
While we have passed through Canton a time or two, we've never had the opportunity to stop and indulge in some of Canton's finest festivities. I absolutely loved Yesterland Farms! It was a photo opt waiting to happen. The kids had so much fun exploring the farm, playing with pumpkins, picking up corn, petting animals, and playing on the playground. Enjoy pictures of our afternoon fall fun with our Fantlet friends.
{Auby's Pumpkin Patching}
{Emily & Madelynn}
{Fantlet friends & Miss Auby as we began our afternoon}
{My Little Love}
{Bee Happy}
{Brotherly/Sisterly Love}
{I absolutely LOVE these kids}
{The Fants Explore the Farm}
When we came upon the corn maze, I cannot explain how excited I was. I had always wanted to do one, even while knowing that my sense of direction is a little off. It was so fun and made for some cute little photos.
{Kiddos in the corn maze}
{Corn Fun}
{My heart}
I do have to say this corn maze was pretty intense. It may have even taken a while off of our stroller as we pushed our way through some pretty tight areas. But all and all it was super fun!
{The kiddos enjoyed touching the corn stalks.}
{Daddy/Daughter Love}
{Running around in Christmas trees}
{Bryson and Canoe Fun}
{Playground Play}
We are so thankful for these amazing friendships and for fall afternoon adventures. We definitely had so much fun at Yesterland Farms. I'm looking forward to another visit to Yesterland Farm during the Christmas season.










No comments:
Post a Comment