Monday, November 24, 2014

November Novelties

Happy November 2014 
 
This November, our little family has enjoyed lots of November novelties. From our first November snow...
 to morning play on our stairway.
Daddy took a trip to Fort Worth for a men's conference which left an over night play date just for mommy and baby. Oh how I love my little cutie and our chick-fil-a breakfast date. We may have had a tantrum or two as mommy tried to replace the Cherios with chicken minis. Boy was I wrong;)
But a quick trip to Old Navy and a little dressing room mirror fun, put a smile back on our faces. Oh how I love my little mini.
 5 years ago, I married my best friend and husband on November 14, 2009. I am so thankful for the man that he is, was, and always will be.
Some of my favorite moments are with this little girl, a book, and her imagination.
 
 
This month Aubrey got a horrible tummy bug for about 4 days, but it didn't get her down. A walk, beautiful weather, and some stylish glasses was all she needed to brighten your day.
 Mommy and Daddy cheered on our Texas Aggies.
Oh how I love our baby giggles.
We celebrated Kristin's 30th Birthday. I am so thankful for this amazing super mama who truly deserves the world!
 
 Our Adult Bible Fellowship hosted an old fashioned fellowship day. Love God's PURPOSE!
 ABF Chili Lunch and Play Dates 
 My King and his Princess
Pioneer Day in First Grade
 
We are truly Thankful for our November Novelties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails