
Today we had the privileged opportunity to celebrate what God is calling our church to do around the world. The Heights Baptist Church hosted an ENGAGE Global Sunday celebrating our footprints in Honduras, Uganda, Bulgaria and 17 missionaries that serve globally. We will continue praying for God's hand in those service areas and for the people around the world we serve. God is so good!
Here are a few pictures from the event. I sadly do not have the information for the photographer of these pictures. I love how he captured such an amazing moment in celebration of God's work.
I loved toting around this little cutie. She loved all the motion in the room including the packages being made for Honduras, the children's choir, the local food being served, the people, and of course the large blow up globe that showed the service locations.
We truly found our home at the Heights and are thankful for our journeys ahead.







Hi Alicia! I was hoping you would be willing to answer my question I have about your blog! My name is Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteHeather! Yes, I would gladly answer any question you may have. Let me email you tonight and we can speak further! I wish you a wonderful day!
DeleteAlso please know for any person reading this post, these pictures were not my own and sadly I do not have the name of the photographer who captured these great moments! I am in awe of their ability. I simply want to share this great event that shows how God is working in our church and through the people it houses:)
ReplyDelete