Sunday, May 18, 2014

Early May 2014

May has been so much fun month. From Mother's Day, Teacher's Appreciation Week, First Grade Fun, Family life with a seven month old, and all the fun activities in between, we have enjoyed so many memorable moments in the Zellner home. So enjoy a picture post of activities. Again there is no order to this sweet madness.

 
 
 {Baby girl with Ah-Dog}
We asked Aubrey what we should named her stuffed pup. She said, "Ahhhhh" So it is Ah-Dog:)
 

 {Look who snuck into my purse... Little Lu Lu} 
 
 {I love flowers especially those made in legos and paper}

 {Aubrey's first softball game to see my first grade girls}


 {Enjoying sweet time with baby Haley-3 weeks}
 
{Loving on my stuffties}

{Cool Jobs by my First Graders}

{First Grade Oobleck Monsters- a study of Matter}

 {Good morning smiles}
 
 
{sick baby but all smiles- double ear infection:(}
 {First high chair experience at Texas Road House}

 {First Grade ROCKS}
 
{She loves saying "da-da" 5.9.14}

{Loving on baby girl on my first official Mommy's Day}
 
 
{Happy Mother's Day Oma!}
I loved celebrating Mother's Day in College Station with my own Mama
 
{Celebrating my cousin's graduation from Seminary 5.17.14}

 {Lots of new foods and textures this month}
 
 {Pulling up in our crib: I love my mornings especially when you wake up at 8:00AM} 

 {Free Mother's Day Aggie flip flops in College Station}
 
 
 {A friendly butterfly}
 
 {Loving our banana puffs}
 
 {Watch baby girl grow- Happy 7 Months}
To see her 7 month-iversary series post, click here.
 
 {Sweet memories from my First Graders}
 
 {First days (after many attempts) back at the gym}
Daddy is the best trainer:)
 
{Ready to get this post baby body summer ready and lose my final 10 lbs}
 
 {stealing early morning kisses before PJ Day at daycare}
 
{Yogurt date with the husband}
 
I have so enjoyed these afternoon dates. Ray picks me up around 4 and we enjoy an hour or two together while baby naps at daycare (or should be napping). It's a great way to have a little bit of "us" time.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog. For some of you who have asked how do I find time to do this... it is because of posts like this that I have any hope of keeping up. :) I wouldn't miss these moments for the world. I am so thankful to have a space where baby girl will be able to see her life's adventures. Here's to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails