Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mike's Super Birthday Bash!

This past Sunday after a great ABF Service and time spent with our 4 year olds in Joyland, Ray and I enjoyed a birthday celebration for our friend Mike. We joined our friends at the 3PM showing of Spiderman and later dinned at Maggianos for dinner.

While I am not a comic book buff as many of those that attended, I can still say it was a very enjoyable movie. I liked the choice of cast for Peter Parker as well as the action sequence, and the camera views. While there are already several Spiderman movies out there, I can say that I really enjoyed this movie. For dinner we made our way to Maggianos in Plano. I have eaten there a few times before but had forgotten how good it was. Plus if you order a pasta, you get one to take home for another time. It was delicious:)


It was definitely a fun celebration and a great time to catch up with friends. Happy Birthday to our friend, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails