This summer has allowed me some extra time to enjoy some summer dates with some sweet friends. Here are a few summer activities, lunch dates, and ice cream socials that I have enjoyed as of late.
On Monday, my girl Gellner and I enjoyed a lunch date at Corner Bakery for a belated birthday celebration and catch up. On Wednesday I joined several of my adorable kids for yogurt at Yumilicious in Allen. It was amazing to see these three sweet faces and one of my favorite Kindergarten moms from this past year. It was a great time to catch up and spend time with these cuties!
Wednesday night, the husband and I met up with our ABF Bible Study group for a dessert night in Richardson. We began our night and enjoyed 711's free slurpee day as of course the day was July 11. We then enjoyed a progressive dessert night around the square which included restaurants like Yumilicious, Tiff's Treats, and The Sweet Mix.
Oh how I have enjoyed a sweet sweet summer with friends! What are some of your summer favorites?

No comments:
Post a Comment