Sunday, December 11, 2011

Harley turns ONE!



This afternoon, Ray and I had the opportunity to celebrate Miss Harley's first birthday. Sally and her husband, Paul, welcomed Miss Harley Raider into their lives on December 8, 2010. She is such a beautiful blessing and I am so thankful for her sweet parents. Sally and I worked together at Checkpast for over 3 years together. Sally was my best gal pal, friend, confidant, and partner in crime. It is so amazing to see where the years have taken us both and I am so thankful to be here and help celebrate another great milestone in her life. Here are a few pictures of her sweet daughter's first birthday party.



Harley was no stranger to sweets. She was so ready for her cupcake. In this picture it looks as though she's telling her mama to hurry. :) I love it!



Let the present opening begin. Of course as any one year old she was super excited about the tissue paper and wrapping. Plus as many of us had the same idea, little Miss Harley had no idea she would receive 3 little tea pots.



Miss Harley... we wish you a special first birthday and all those to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails