Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Little Easter Bunnies & our ABF Egg Hunt

Our little bunnies were ready for their Easter Egg Hunt.
I am loving Aubrey & Liam's Easter/Spring outfits by @stringsattachedshop. They are so fun and absolutely perfect for the season!
 
What an exciting evening of fellowship and fun! Our little bunnies enjoyed a fun Easter Egg Hunt with many of our sweet church play pals tonight! Enjoy a sweet picture post of our littles this Easter season.
{Top Row, Left to Right, Bottom Row Left to Right
Evelyn, Liam, Tristan, Elliot, Gigi
Jack, Kayleigh, Eva Mae, & Aubrey
}
{Evelyn, Liam, & Tristan}
 {Liam, Tristan, & Eva Mae}
 {The Jones family}
 {Jack & Gigi}
 {Easter Littles}
 {Kayleigh and Jack}
 {Liam Love}
 
 {Tristan & Eva Mae}
 {Amy & I with our littlests}
 {Eva Mae & Aubrey}
 {Sweet Kara & Denise}
 {The game is on!}
{Liam's 1st Egg Hunt}

I have to say our fellowship fun and Easter Egg Hunt turned out to be a big success. It was such a fun time watching the littles explore and gather magical eggs. I'm so thankful for these sweet little activities and have enjoyed watching our littles grow up together. Happy Easter Season and may our littles learn the true gift of our season, the gift of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails