Monday, December 28, 2015

Three Trees 2015

Each year The Heights Baptist Church hosts its annual Three Trees event. 300 families and over 1,000 children are blessed with the opportunity to hear the story of Jesus as well as given presents and blessings for the Christmas holiday. Both my husband and I are so incredibly blessed to serve these families and help spread His word.

{Serving with a PURPOSE}

We are so thankful to do life and to serve with Purpose ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship). We have made such amazing friendships over these past years and look forward to how God will continue to grow and move our group toward His goal.Over the past 4 years, I have coordinated the interpreters for our Three Trees Event. Typically I coordinate about 60 interpreters and this year our number was doubled. I have to say this night was filled with so many wonderful hand of God moments. From 44 individuals coming to Christ as well as all interpreter positions being filled the day of, I can only contribute this to Him. What a perfect picture of God's love for all.

Enjoy a picture post of our event and the wonderful people that served.
 
 {Tim, Jenny, & Denise}
 {Veronica, our Heights in Spanish Lead, and her daughter}
 {Our two fabulous interpreters}
 
{Rusty & Ray}
 {Lauren & Erin}
 
 {Ray, Rusty, Tim, & Richard}
{Denise making Christmas cookies}
{Soup making}
 
 {The Ogles}
{Aubrey & Eva Mae}
 
{The Zellners}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails