I absolutely adore these handcrafted stockings by my mom. Each one is so very special and I'm very thankful that we will have these for many years to come. It was also so very special to hang little Liam's stocking this year and fill it with goodies for him. Within only a few short months he will be joining our little family and growing it to four.
{Family Stockings}
Daddy helped Aubrey unwrap her stocking. She kept saying "I stuck" but then would quickly pull a new goodie from the bottom.Inside her stocking held hair bands, glow toys, Christmas socks, stickers, bracelets, window clings, and of course her favorite snowman next to "the Grumpy snowman" was Olaf.
{Auby's new boots}
{Aubrey's new Elsa dress & shoes}


From new clothes, shoes, princess dress up, balls, books, toys, & a tent, our little love enjoyed her new little Christmas goodies.
{Mommy loved opening her new rain boots}
{A few little polos for Liam}
{Ray's Death Before Decaf Starbucks mug} Thank you Fantsy Designs:)
Ray is so excited about his upcoming Segway tour of Downtown Dallas.
We surely had a month of holly jolly holiday fun with the family. It was a special evening of Christmas celebration for our sweet family of three. I'm thankful for this time at home with my loves. I look forward to a fantastic Christmas season with extended family in Sugar Land. Sending love and Christmas wishes to all near and far.




No comments:
Post a Comment