Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Our Sweet Sunday, National Ice Cream Sandwich Day, Walking Miss Mattie, & Family Love

Our Sunday was perfectly sweet. Our little munchkin loved posing for a few pictures as she monkeyed around the stairs before church. We enjoyed a morning with our church family as Ray guided and taught our classroom about the principals and discipline of Guidance. I truly love my husband's leadership and ability to speak and teach others. After our time in ABF, I helped a friend serve in the 2-3 year classroom. It was a lot of fun and I truly loved watching their little personalities and independence. It was a bit different from the 1 year olds that I typically serve or even my almost 2 year old. It was a fun and tiring afternoon experience. After church, we made our way to Tiff's Treats for ice cream sandwiches.
Sunday was National Ice Cream Sandwich Day. It was so fun to celebrate it with this guy. Plus I cannot deny that we thoroughly enjoyed our ice cream treat before lunch. After lunch little miss went down for her afternoon nap while mommy and daddy enjoyed their own little rest and relaxation time. When she woke up, we took a family walk. This was Auby's first time to walk Mattie. She did it like a boss.
It was an evening of family love and laziness. I adore this little family and our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails