Friday, August 7, 2015

Our Last Week of Summer Love'n 2015

Our final week of summer has finally come and quickly gone. I have to say while I am not ready for this baby beauty to go back to daycare on Monday (broken record of the century), I am so thankful for the excitement that we had this summer, the unforgettable memories we made, and for the sweet friends and family that we shared it with. So without further ado here is our final week of the summer.

Monday: On Monday we met our Ogle friends at Play Street Museum for a morning of toddler play and exploration and lunch at Subway.

{Eva Mae, Georgia, & Aubrey}

On Tuesday, I took Auby to the mall for a quick mama and babe play date in the mall play area and to our favorite Barnes and Noble story time. She found this adorable read called If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, Dont! She may have thought it was a dinosaur as we are totally into dinosaurs right now, but she loved it. She also enjoyed playing with a few kids on the train area as well. I have to say it was a successful morning which lead to a great afternoon nap!

Wednesday, mommy went to a training with a few of my teammates and daddy enjoyed a day with the little. They enjoyed story time at the library and of course after a few stories and songs, Aubrey's favorite was the toy time that quickly followed. I am so thankful Ray was able to catch this little moment of our girl to share.

 
 
Thursday,  Aubrey and I went back to the library for another morning of Music and Movement. We love listening to Mr. Robert as we sing some of our favorites, dance and jump, play our instrument of the week, and of course finish with bubbles and a sticker. 
 After picking up daddy, we made our way to Smallcakes for a sweet cupcake afternoon together. I just love this picture of my two sweets!

Friday, I was so excited to spend our final day of summer with our little baby besties. We spent a few hours with our Fantlets at their neighborhood pool. I just adore this picture of the girls as well as Bryson's sweet heart who was such an awesome helper of the afternoon.


What an exciting and memorable summer! I'm really thankful for this little mini and so excited to be her mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails