I just love this baby beauty. Each time I say "ballerina" she shows me her little dancer pose. We of course are holding a chocolate chip cookie as we get into ballerina position. Our afternoon was truly a sweet treat.
My holiday container had lots of great craft pieces including hats, holiday garland, Easter eggs, play dough, and Easter grass. Talk about an hour worth of endless fun.
This was Auby's first experience with play dough (with mommy). She really enjoyed rubbing it in her fingers as well as putting the pieces in the plastic eggs. It was fun to watch her explore the materials.
{Fun play dough tools}
Mommy had a lot of fun capturing our little afternoon of holiday craft play. The Easter grass was a big hit. It was also a big mess but totally worth it and an easy clean up. I do love that she knows the word for mess and repeated it to me a few times.
I love simple afternoons like this. I love watching Auby explore and grow. It is so fun to see my tiny baby become such a big little girl.Thank you sweet girl for a fun afternoon Play Dough Play Date!










No comments:
Post a Comment