Happy Groundhog Day! My firsties vote, shadow or no shadow!
So thankful for this sweet picture as this handsome boy turned six on February 2nd. Seems like home to me! Toby is enjoying a lazy night at home with his new family. So thankful for a family that would share this picture moment with us.
Our Mama Tuesday took us over to the Fant house where we enjoyed a babe dance party with our Fantlet friends. I sure love this special time with my bestie and her babes.
Wednesday: I must have all my animals when I get out of bed. Love my morning chats with baby, Ah-Dog and dear!
A special pick me up after school date with the husband.
Thursday: Sometimes your day calls for a sweet pick me up! Friday: I surely loved Bryson's special greeting to Auby.
Our Zellner/fantlet hang out while the ladies were at the IF Gathering.
Saturday:
IF Gathering.
I am so thankful for our God's moving in our lives.
ABF Brunch and park play with our bible study group.Happy 16 months to our beautiful baby girl!













No comments:
Post a Comment