For our fifth anniversary, Ray and I spent a wonderful night away in Fort Worth. Our celebration included a 58 foot spruce Christmas tree, festive décor and a sneak peak of the big guy in red, a walk down historic downtown, and a delicious dinner at Taco Diner with drinks.
{Our beautiful balcony view}
{Delicious drinks for Taco Diner}
{Walk around town and a little window shopping}
{Breakfast at Vidalias}
I am so thankful for my best friend. He is truly an amazing husband and daddy. I am so lucky to get to share this life with him, through the ups, downs, and all the crazy adventures in between. I am so thankful for this sweet little get-a-way... that he planned as it came at a perfect time.
And while the parents were away, the babes did play. Our Anniversary night in Fort Worth was our first night away from our sweet girl as well as Auby's first (of many) Fantlet sleepover. Thank you to our Fant friends for loving and caring for our dear girl. She now will color (mark on paper) for longer than 10 seconds, loves being outside, and can say her name. We need to leave more often. I absolutely am so thankful for these little friendships and all they fun they will have growing up together.
And mommy only shed a few tears in the car. What a wonderful marriage celebration. We have loved for 13 years, married for 5, and parents for 1. I can't wait to see what next year will hold.








Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it a refreshing breath to be able to get away just the two of you! And hooray for the Fants for keeping sweet girl! Are they trying their hand at 4? :)
ReplyDelete