Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Dress Rehearsal

 
Saturday morning before our travels back to the Land of Sugar, we celebrated our own little family Christmas at home.

Stockings were hung by the chimney with care with our babe in Christmas jammies and a bow in her hair. 

Stocking treats and packages were left from Santa's pack.
Her favorite on top was a cute little duck that said quack.
A cat that says meow and a hat for her head. An electronic toothbrush and a book before bed.
A tutu and wand are magical fun, snuggles with my babe are my favorite ones.
 
Time with daddy and a candy cane treat,
our special family Christmas could not be beat.


 She carried a basket full of Christmas joy.
The basket was filled with all of her Christmas toys.


In between the unwrapping of gifts, I snuck in a kiss.
So thankful for this man. I'm thankful I'm his. 

 This year she is already such a big little one.
Watching her unwrap her gifts was oh so fun.
 
To our sweet little family, how thankful are we.
 Our Christmas festivities took place by our tree.
 
So thankful for this gift of love,
the reason for the season was sent from above.
 
To my little girl I love watching you grow.
We love you more than you'll ever know.

Merry Christmas to my family of three.
Oh how truly blessed are we!


1 comment:

  1. You are such a clever writer. I loved all the photos. At 14 months of age, Auby knows how to unwrap packages!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails